Bean Stir Fry Recipe with NoriCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
A bean stir fry recipe with nori will give you a wonderful flavour, colourful plate and nourishing meal brimming with nutrients and fibre.
350g broad beans out of the pod
3 tbsp olive oil
460g cherry tomatoes, halved
6 spring onions, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/4 cup Nori Fronds
2 tbsp fresh marjoram, chopped
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
freshly ground black pepper
- Blanche the beans in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain into a sieve and hold under cold running water to stop the cooking. Drain again and peel off the outer skin.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan until very hot, add the tomatoes and sauté over high heat until juicy and starting to caramelize.
- Add the spring onions and garlic and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, until the onions just begin to soften.
- Add the beans and Nori fronds and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season and mix in the herbs.