Our crispy Nori crackers offer a wonderful savoury, umami flavour which is deeply satisying ~ to the palate but also genuinely healthy. Gluten and dairy free.
Dazzling Crispy Nori Crackers
Delicious and crispy nori crackers to serve as a light, healthy snack. Experiment with different seaweed flakes to see what flavours you prefer
50g tapioca flour
40g sunflower seeds
60g chia seeds
20g olive oil
20g Nori flakes
4g kelp salt or seaweed salt
140g boiling water
- Preheat your oven to 150°
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a food processor and blend until it resembles a fine crumb.
- Next, add the oil and boiling water and blend again until well mixed.
- Transfer mixture onto a lined baking tray and use a rolling pin to flatten. Roll until the mixture is thin and even, aiming for the depth of a thin cracker.
- Bake for 45 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven, let it cool, then break it up into small cracker size pieces.
- Eat the crackers on their own or with a dip such as guacamole!