Irish Moss Smoothie BowlCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
Time to spice up your morning smoothie with a raw, vegan Irish Moss Smoothie! Irish moss is a red seaweed offering many health benefits. To make this Irish Moss smoothie recipe, first make up the gel – choose whether you want to use the raw or simmered version.
- Acai Ingredients:
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup cup water
1 handful of spinach
1/2 tbsp of Irish moss (gel)
1 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
1 serve (25g) chocolate protein powder (optional)
1 handful of your favourite granola
1/2 sliced banana
1 tbsp chai seeds
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Smooth berry mixture in a bowl with a spoon.
- Place chosen toppings and sprinkle them and decorate as desired.
- Voila! An easy healthy breakfast!
- These are just suggested ingredients – you can place any seasonal fruits and nuts in your bowl.
- Health notes: Irish Moss contains an abundance of minerals and trace elements to nourish the body and special fibers that will soothe the membranes and nourish the gut ecosystem. Read here to learn more about Irish Moss or this article if you would like to understand more about other ways you can use Irish Moss or read our article on the health benefits of Irish Moss.