Stuck on salad ideas? Try this Peanut butter miso cauliflower salad with a good sprinkle of seaweed salt and the power of three to add nutritious goodness.
Prep time: 20 Cook time: 22 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan force.
- Place cauliflower, chickpeas, and red onion on a baking tray and toss with oil, paprika, turmeric, and seaweed salt. Place in oven for 12 minutes.
- Using a small bowl for the dressing mix together the peanut butter, sesame oil, water, miso, and chilli flakes.
- Turn oven to fan grill and cook for another 10 minutes or until golden brown. Place in a bowl.
- Toss in dressing into the salad and sprinkle with the power of three and coriander and mix.
This salad can be stored in the fridge for 2-4 days in an airtight container.
- You can substitute the peanut butter out for tahini.
- Add a grated carrot for extra nutrition.