Miso Chickpea & Cauliflower Salad RecipeCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
This delicious cauliflower salad recipe is made with miso and chickpeas to add nutrients and lovely umami flavour. It can be served as a main or side and is fulling, colourful and yummy!
1 cauliflower, cut into pieces
1 can of chickpeas, drained and dried
2 red onions, cut into wedges
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 handfuls of coriander
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp peanut butter (alternative tahini)
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp miso paste
2 tbsp water
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp seaweed salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan force.
- Place cauliflower, chickpeas, and red onion on a baking tray and toss with oil, paprika, turmeric, and seaweed salt. Place in oven for 12 minutes.
- Using a small bowl for the dressing mix together the peanut butter, sesame oil, water, miso, and chilli flakes.
- Turn oven to fan grill and cook for another 10 minutes or until golden brown. Place in a bowl.
- Toss in dressing into the salad and sprinkle with the power of three and coriander and mix.
- This salad can be stored in the fridge for 2-4 days in an airtight container.
- Tips: You can substitute the peanut butter out for tahini. Add a grated carrot for extra colour and nutrients.