Raw Nori Nourish BowlCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
We’re excited to collaborate with Coconut Bowls to bring this delicious raw nori Nourish bowl recipe to life. Perfect for lunch or a light dinner, brimming with nutrients!
2 tbsp tamari sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
1-2 tsp chilli paste (optional)
2 tsp grated ginger
200 grams mushrooms
1 cup baby spinach leaves
3/4 cup shredded carrot
100 grams cherry tomatoes, cut in half
3/4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
Pacific Harvest Raw Nori Snack Pack
Pacific Harvest Citrus (or Chilli) & Seaweed Seasoning, to finish
- Combine sesame oil, tamari, ginger and chilli paste in a bowl, mix well to create a marinade.
- Add mushrooms to the bowl, gently toss to coat.
- Transfer to a saucepan (including marinade) and cook over medium-high heat for approx. 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Divide all salad ingredients between two Coconut Bowls.
- Add mushrooms and garnish with Pacific Harvest Raw Nori Seaweed Snacks & Pacific Harvest Citrus & Seaweed Seasoning.
- Serve & enjoy!