Roasted Cauliflower with Chilli KelpCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
Chilli kelp seasoning is delicious on meat, seafood, vegetables and eggs. It adds flavour, minerals & iodine to the dish and is a great way to get the salty taste with less sodium in your diet!
1 head cauliflower
2-3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp Chilli Kelp Seasoning
1 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Pre-heat the over to 225C.
- Cut the stems & leaves off cauliflower while keeping the head intact. Wash and pat dry.
- Place cauliflower on a baking tray lined with a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower and spread evenly with a pastry brush. Mix the spices together and sprinkle on the cauliflower head, coating it evenly. Press the spices on the vegetable so it sticks to the olive oil.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife slides into it easily.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with lime juice and top with coriander.