Seaweed Salt Crackers
1 cup flax seeds
1/4 pumpkins seeds
1/4 sunflower seeds
1/3 sesame seeds
1/4 chia seeds
1 cup water
2 tsp seaweed salt
1 tsp mixed herbs
Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius
- Break up the pumpkin and sunflower seeds into small pieces.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until it forms a gel.
- Line two 11×17 baking sheet and set aside. Placing half the mixture on one sheet of baking paper and the other half on the other sheet. Use a piece of baking paper to place on top of the dough and roll to your desired thickness.
- Use a knife to cut into even pieces.
- Place the sheets into the oven rotating them halfway through (1 hour 15 each). Allow crackers to cool completely before eating or breaking apart.
- Store the crackers in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks
- You can add additional flavouring like paprika, garlic salt or any herb seasoning for added spice.